This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut topographical Map of Phillips Lake, Maine with the following interesting stats carved into it:
859 Surface Acres
14 Miles of Shoreline
Avg. Depth: 40 Feet
Max. Depth: 98 Feet
In the early 1800’s John L. Phillips build what was called “The Lake House” which was operated as a stagecoach stop between Bangor & Ellsworth, now known as the Lucerne Inn.
Interesting factoids: Originally called Fitts Pond, Phillips Lake encompasses 859 acres and has a maximum depth of 98 feet, with a mean depth of 40 feet. Nathan Phillips was the first settler, arriving in 1810. He built a cabin near the shores of the lake, but later built another on the site of the Lucerne Inn, aka The Lake House. - (Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).
This map can be personalized (at no additional charge) with up to two lines of engraving. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production. Example: