This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut Map of Nungesser Lake in Ontario, Canada with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Length: 25 Miles
- Nungesser Lake is the headwater of the entire Gull Rock, Keg, Red, Little Vermillion, Nungesser Lake Chain.
- The Lake has approx. 30,000 acres of fish holding structure.
- Nungesser has rock shorelines, sand bars, mid lake reefs and humps, deep water access, and long shallow bays for forage production, and lots of lush cabbage and reed beds.
- 24 river and feeder creeks provide excellent spawning areas for Walleye, Pike and the forage that they depend on to thrive.
- Nungesser has phenomenal numbers of Walleye and depths of over 50 feet hold plenty of trophy-sized walleyes.
- It also has far above average Pike fishing with a large number of trophy fish.
This map can be personalized (at no additional charge) with up to two lines of engraving. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production. Example:
You may also like: