This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut topographical Map of Lake James in Steuben County, Indiana and the Lake James Chain including Lake James, Jimmerson Lake, Snow Lake, Big Otter Lake and Little Otter Lake with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Lake James: 1,039 Surface Acres with an average depth of 27 feet and a maximum depth of 88 feet.
- Jimmerson Lake: 203 Surface Acres with and average depth of 18 feet and a maximum depth of 55 feet.
- Snow Lake: 421 Surface Acres with an average depth of 28 feet and a maximum depth of 84 feet.
- Big Otter Lake: 69 Surface acres with a maximum depth of 38 feet.
- Little Otter Lake: 34 Surface acres with a maximum depth of 37 feet.
Interesting factoid: The same glaciers that filled the Great Lakes created several smaller lakes in and around Northeast Indiana that resulted in a chain of lakes. Lake James is the crown jewel in Northeast Indiana's Chain of Lakes. As the largest of the five lakes in Steuben County, Lake James stands out not only for its size, but also for its beautiful shoreline and fantastic State Park offering year-round recreational opportunities.
This map can be personalized (at no additional charge) with up to two lines of engraving. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production. Example:
You may also like: